I have searched high and low for a good double stroller for my littles. I have tried front and back strollers, umbrella strollers, and a side by side jogger. I reached out to Britax in hopes of collaborating because I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about their strollers. They sent me the Britax B-Lively Double Stroller in Raven which you can check out here!
I needed something that would fit my soon to be 2 and 4 year old for at least another year. The weight limit for a seat in this stroller is 50 lbs which is perfect. I have had it for over a week and have taken it to the pool, the hospital, and throughout a little downtown area in our community. From the shade to the storage, there isn’t anything that I don’t love about this stroller!
- Easy quick fold, closes the stroller in seconds and self-stands for storage.
- Infant car seat compatible when paired with infant car seat adapter kit (sold separately).
- Lightweight aluminum frame for easy everyday strolling.
- Extra Large under-seat storage with dual front access to all your belongings.
- Height adjustable handlebar helps parents of all heights find the perfect fit.
- All-wheel suspension for ultra-smooth rides.
- Large, independent canopies with ventilation windows keep both babies cool while cruising.
- Modern, square-shaped frame for trendy travels.
- Independent one-hand infinite reclining seats let you find the perfect angle for napping or seeing the world.
- 6 pockets in the back make it easy to store and grab gear on-the-go.
- Linked parking brake lets you lock both wheels with a single step.
- For use with children from birth up to 50 lbs per seat
I am so glad we found a great stroller for our family. From trips to the hospital, mall, or the zoo, this is the best stroller we’ve ever had. I’m excited to use it and secretly hope Bailey never wants to stop riding 🙂
Make sure to check out @britaxus on Instagram. This stroller can be found HERE!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to follow me on Instagram @littledarlings_xo
3 thoughts on “Britax B-Lively Double Stroller Review”
Hi! Does this stroller work for two infants? I read that it’s infant comparable when you buy the adaptable piece separate but can it work with two infant car seats?!
Hello! I believe so but I’m not 100% positive on that!
What a cool stroller! I don’t need a double one but I’ll definitely keep the brand in mind.